August Inspired Farmers Casserole
Farmer’s Casserole for the whole family. With a few simple ingredients and a prep & cooking time of a little over an hour. This is a perfect recipe for the start of August.
What You’ll Need
- 3 Cups Frozen Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 3/4 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Cubed Fully Cooked Ham
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Can (12 ounces) Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- Place the shredded hash brown potatoes in an 8-inch baking dish. Evenly sprinkle the cheese, ham and onions.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, pepper and salt; pour over all then add the mixture to the baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350° F, [160°C (fan assisted) 180°C (conventional)]. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean, 55-60 minutes.