Caribbean Jerk Beef Burgers
Make your summer burger nights a little more exotic with this delicious, 4-ingredient jerk style beef burger recipe!
- 1 tbsp olive oil or sunflower oil
- 400g beef mince
- ½ a red onion, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp jerk seasoning
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- In a bowl, combine the beef mince, onion, carrot and jerk seasoning.
- Shape the mixture into 4 even burger patties.
- Add the burgers to the frying pan and cook for around 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve your burgers in fresh bread buns, with salad and sauces of your choice- enjoy!