Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
600g skinless and boneless chicken thighs
400g chopped tomatoes
1 red onion
2 garlic cloves
80g sundried tomatoes
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp chili powder
100 ml chicken stock
Juice of 1 lemon
- Chop your chorizo and fry in a large saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Add in chopped onion and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Stir in the crushed garlic and cook for 2 minutes before adding in the chili powder, paprika and sundried tomatoes.
- Add the chicken thighs and fry until evenly coated in spices on both sides and starting to brown.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and stock, then turn the heat down to a simmer for 40 mins until the chicken is falling apart and the sauce is thick.
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions.
- Stir in the lemon juice to the sauce.
- Mix through the pasta and serve.