Sweet & Salty Chicken Sliders
A sweet and salty treat for BBQ’s, dinner time & summer! Try this recipe which can serve 12! Perfect for BBQ Month
Note: We adviser you marinade your meat for at least 2 hours before cooking.
What You’ll Need
- 6 Spring Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 Large Clove Garlic (pressed)
- 3 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp. Honey
- Pepper (ground)
- 1 Lime
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (halved)
- 1 Bunch Small Radishes
- 2 Cucumbers (Deseeded)
- 12 mini rolls (split and grilled)
- Hoisin, sriracha and coriander (for serving)
- Place 2/3 of sliced spring onion to a blender along with garlic, fish sauce, oil, honey, ground pepper with a zest lime into a blender, then puree. Transfer to a bowl for marinading.
- Pound thickest part of chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thick (we recommend; wrapping in cling film and beating with a rolling pin), add to marinade and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium. Remove chicken from marinade and grill, covered, until just cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a chopping board and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, while the chicken is resting, very thinly slice radishes and cucumbers. Toss with juice of the lime, then mix in the remaining spring onions into the salad.
Spread rolls with hoisin and sriracha, (if using, or your choice of serving sauce). Top with chicken, with the salad and coriander (if using).