Fully Loaded Chicken Tacos
Try these fully loaded chicken tacos with all the best spices. Add a bit of Mexican heat to your life, while we wait for summer to properly arrive!
What You’ll Need
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil (3 tbsp)
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (cut into 2cm strips)
- Salt & Pepper
- Chilli powder (2 tsp)
- Cumin (2 tsp)
- Garlic powder (half tsp)
- Paprika (half tsp)
- Cayenne (half tsp)
- 8 corn Tortillas (warmed)
- Red onion (thinly sliced)
- Tomatoes (diced)
- Grated Cheese (cheddar or red Leicester)
- Avocados (sliced)
- Fresh Coriander
- Lime wedges
- Plus your own favourite toppings
- Heat the oil in a large griddle pan over a medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Cook until golden and (no pink remains inside), 6 minutes. Add in the spices and stir until evenly coated, 1 minute more.
- To build the tacos, layer chicken and your desired toppings in the tortillas and serve with lime wedges.