Christmas Trimmings Traybake
12 cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon
1 kg small potatoes
2 red onions
3 tbsp caramelised onion chutney
2 bay leaves
4 rosemary sprigs
1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C / gas mark 6.
- Mix together the oil and chutney and season well.
- Chop all the vegetables into chunky pieces and divide equally between two large roasting tins, pouring over the oil and chutney and mix together. Cook in the oven for 25 mins.
- Add the sausages and herbs to the trays and back for around 35 mins, stirring halfway through.
- Ensure the vegetables are soft and the sausages are cooked through and serve.