Delicious Homemade Meatballs
Meatballs are always a firm family favourite, but did you know how easy they are to make at home?
With this simple recipe you can whip up delicious meatballs in 30 minutes, for a perfect mid-week meal!
- 400g minced beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 50g chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to season
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl combine the beef, egg, onion, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, and water.
- Combine the mixture gently using your hands.
- Using your hands roll the mixture into meatballs, of your preferred size, and place onto a heatproof tray.
- Bake the meatballs for half an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!