Fiery Crispy Pork with Noodles
500g pork mince
250g egg noodles
4 garlic cloves
3 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
2 red chillies
200g green beans
4 spring onions
2 tsp sugar
Salt and pepper
- Finely chop the chillies and garlic. Remove the ends from the green beans and cut them in half. Chop the spring onions into 4cm lengths.
- Cook the pork over a medium heat with 1 tbsp vegetable oil and a sprinkle of salt for 5 minutes, until the pork is crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add in the spring onions, sliced chilli and green beans to the pan and fry until softened. Mix in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Place the pork back in the pan and add the sugar, soy sauce and a pinch of pepper. Pour in 300 ml of water and bring to a simmer.
- Cook your noodles as per instructions and drain.
- Mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp water and stir into the pan, mixing well.
- Let the sauce thicken and adjust the seasoning if necessary.