Full Of Flavour – Parmesan Spring Chicken Recipe
If you are want to cook a simple and Spring inspired meal for the family this Easter, there is no better recipe than this one! Packed with delicious flavours and succulent chicken breast from us – this is guaranteed to be a favourite on your list. Follow these easy steps below to create a truly scrumptious meal.
- 1 egg white
- 5 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 400g new potato
- New potatoes – cut into small cubes
- 140g frozen peas
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- olive oil
- Heat grill to medium and line the grill pan with foil.
- Beat the egg white on a plate with a little salt and pepper.
- Tip the Parmesan onto another plate. Dip the chicken first in egg white, then the cheese.
- Grill the coated chicken for 10-12 mins, turning once until browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 mins, adding the peas for the final 3 mins, then drain.
- Toss the vegetables with the spinach leaves, vinegar, oil and seasoning to taste.
- Divide between four warm plates, then serve with the chicken.