Perfect Pigs in Blankets
Who doesn’t love pigs in blankets on Christmas Day, and they’re just so easy to put together! Take a look at this simple 5-step recipe for perfect pigs in blankets this Christmas.
- 24 rashers smoked bacon
- 24 sausages
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Rosemary to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, and cover a baking tray with foil.
- Wrap a rasher of bacon around each sausage and lay on the tray.
- Cook the honey and mustard in a pan until bubbling.
- Brush the mixture over the sausages and garnish with rosemary.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes until browned.
- Serve and enjoy!