Juicy Rib Eye Steak with Onion Blue Cheese Sauce
Nothing says Happy Father’s Day like a juicy homecooked steak. Treat your Dad this Sunday with a prime rib eye steak with blue cheese sauce. Try this delicious recipe and pick up fresh steaks from us.
What You’ll Need
- 1 Stick Softened Butter
- 1 Large Yellow Onion (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Double Cream
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill to high heat or your griddle pan.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper and smear both sides of the steaks with half the stick of the butter.
- Grill the steaks until medium-rare, and then remove from the heat to rest and keep warm.
- Melt the remaining stick of butter in a large skillet/ griddle pan over medium-high heat, and then saute the onions until golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes. Pour in the cream, a dash of salt and pepper and the Worcestershire sauce. Let it bubble up, then add the blue cheese and stir together to melt. (Add more pepper or Worcestershire sauce if you wish).
- Place the steaks on plates and spoon the sauce over the top.
- Take a bite. And the world at long last will make sense.
- Serve with your choice of sides. We love homemade chips or grilled vegetables put the choice is up to you.