Rib-eye with Steak Pan Potatoes & Peas
We all love a good steak! Indulge yourself with our steak recipe which takes just 20 minutes to make. Try this Rib-eye with steak pan potatoes & peas.
What You’ll Need
- 2 Rib-eye Steaks, (300g each & 2cm thick)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (grated)
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 12 New Potatoes, (quartered)
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil, (plus extra for drizzling)
- 25g Butter
- 50g Frozen Peas (or fresh)
- 8 Radishes, (sliced, any leaves picked and washed)
- Flatten the steaks out slightly with your hands. Mix the garlic with the vinegar and a large pinch of salt and rub over both sides of the steaks and set to one side.
- Place the potatoes in boiling water and cook for 8-10 mins until just tender, then drain and set to one side. Meanwhile, heat the oil and butter in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat and sizzle the steaks for 5-6 mins on each side until nicely seared, then sit on a board to rest. Add the potatoes and pan-fry until starting to brown.
- Pour some boiling water over the peas, then drain and add to the pan with the sliced radishes to heat through for 2 mins, then toss in the radish leaves (if you have them) for 30 secs.
- Cut the steaks into thick slices and drizzle with a bit more oil and some seasoning to make a dressing with the juices. Fan out the meat and serve with the potatoes in a bowl on the side and dig in.