Not-In-A-Hurry Chicken Curry
Need a weeknight winner that’s warm & comforting? Our Not-In-A-Hurry Chicken Curry recipe is cooked low and slow for 6 hours for a beautifully tender, healthy dish the whole family will enjoy.
What You’ll Need
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 3tbsp mild curry paste
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 yellow pepper (chopped)
- 2 skinless chicken legs (all visible fat removed)
- Cooked rice, to serve
- Add the onion, curry paste, chopped tomatoes, stock cube, ginger, yellow pepper into your slow cooker with about 300ml of water. Stir well.
- Add the chicken legs, pushing them down into the mixture.
- Turn on the slow cooker and leave to cook for 6 hours
- To finish, stir in some chopped coriander and serve with rice.