Sticky Sesame Chicken Skewers with Noodle Salad
2 skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 3-4cm chunks
200g rice noodles
4 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds
6 spring onions
3 cm piece of fresh ginger, grated finely
1 bunch finely chopped coriander
2 carrots, grated
2 limes, zested and juiced
- Mix the chicken, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp sesame seeds in a bowl. Cover and chill for 30 mins – 5 hours to marinate.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers, alternating with lengths of spring onion.
- Grill for 8-12 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Rinse the cooked noodles in cold water and toss in the bowl.
- Serve the kebabs with the salad.