Summer Ready Chicken Tray Bake
As the weather brightens up and we all spend more time in the great outdoors, this summer ready chicken tray bake is everything you need for your midweek meals. Oozing with Mediterranean flavour, it’s a little slice of your summer holidays on a plate.
What You’ll Need:
600g new potatoes (halved)
4 cloves of garlic (peeled but left whole)
8-10 chicken thighs
2 tbsp olive oil
2 courgettes (sliced)
2006 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 200°C
- Arrange the chicken thighs in a large roasting tin, add the potatoes and garlic in the spaces between. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Roast for 40-45 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven and give it a shake. Then, add the courgettes.
- After around 30/35 minutes, add the cherry tomatoes to the tin. If they are on the vine you can leave them that way.
- On removal from the oven, check the chicken is cooked through (the juices should run clear). Before serving, add a generous dollop of pesto and serve.