Tasty Bacon and Egg Breakfast Hash
Celebrate Hot Breakfast Month with this deliciously filling and easy bacon and egg hash!
- 6 rashers bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 800g new potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the cubes of potato and cook for around 20 minutes until golden.
- Add the bacon and onions to the pan and cook for another ten minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a couple of minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Create holes in the mixture and crack the eggs into these holes, frying until the eggs are cooked to your taste.
- Serve and enjoy!